Congratulations to Margia Arguello
Margia Arguello joins the Carey Business School’s Underrepresented Groups Advisory Board as a co-chair along with some incredibly talented business leaders
The Maryland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce Margia’s role as co-chair of the Underrepresented Groups Advisory Board. Her will be to:
Advise the dean and academic leaders on inclusion of principles of diversity in academic programs, recruitment efforts, and student support.
- Serve as ambassadors on behalf of Carey Business School in a variety of settings, including prospective students and partner institutions.
- Serve as mentors for current students.
- Participate in events to promote diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Carey Business School, including prospective students, current students, alumni and friends.
- Recruit additional supporters and committee members.
- Refer potential students to the Leadership Development Program.
- Make a minimum annual financial commitment to Carey Business School to support underrepresented groups.
- Attend two meetings each year with the dean to advise and plan future activities.